Surat Meminta solusi Moslem.Blog: Surat Meminta solusi

Surat Meminta solusi

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Greetings.


As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday. I am Mr. Abraham Joseph Khalid a naturalized Briton by birth and a business merchant based in the United Kingdom . I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.


It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I regret that I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself), but my trade.


I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for. So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations in the Singapore , Algeria . Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.


The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the huge deposit of Eight million US dollars ($ 8, 000, 000, 00 that I have in a safe keeping company abroad, which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.



Please Endeavour to reply me via email: abrahamjoseph.khalid@gmail.com

For your time and devotion, I have set aside 20% of this for you.
God be with you.

Mr.Abraham Joseph Khalid.






0 comments:

Post a Comment